Abdominoplasty / Tummy Tuck Surgery
Let Our Trusted Sacramento Cosmetic Surgeons Help
Most people notice that the aging process makes it difficult to shed fat in particular areas. If people have a tendency to store excess fat around their abdominal area, it can be difficult for them to make it appear as smooth and flat as it was when they were younger. Abdominoplasty, or tummy tuck surgery, is a cosmetic procedure used to make the stomach area appear thinner and more firm. Patients often decide to go with this method when they have loose or sagging tissues after pregnancy or significant weight loss.
This procedure is useful in helping with the following:
- Excess fat in the abdominal area
- Excess or loose skin in the abdominal area
- Toning and contouring the abdominal area
At our practice, we understand you may need more than just a good diet and exercise to get the body you want. We have the experience and skill necessary to provide you with the tummy tuck that you need. The procedure may be combined with liposuction.
Types Of Abdominoplasty
Depending on your case, you might need one of several different kinds of tummy tucks. They are:
- Complete: Just like it sounds, a complete abdominoplasty includes cutting the abdomen from hipbone to hipbone and contouring the skin, tissue, and muscle as needed.
- Partial: Also known as a mini-abdominoplasty, this procedure is performed on those who have fat deposits below the navel.
- Extended: This kind of tummy tuck involves a complete abdominoplasty in addition to a lateral thigh lift. It contours the abdomen in addition to further improving the waist and smoothing the upper lateral thigh.
- High lateral tension tummy tuck: This technique is advanced and takes a little more than four and a half hours to perform. It involves vertical-line tightening, which gives people a better-defined waistline.
- Floating (FAB): The FAB technique, also known as extended mini-abdominoplasty, allows for tightening and shaping through a small incision that isn’t placed around the belly button.
- Circumferential: This is an extended abdominoplasty in addition to a buttocks lift. It is most often performed on patients who have undergone extensive weight loss.
- Combination: Abdominoplasty can be combined with other procedures, such as liposuction, to make a lipotuck, which performs body contouring. It defines the hips, thighs, and buttocks areas. Tummy tucks can also be combined with breast reduction, breast lifts, or hysterectomies, depending on the reasons for the last.
Call Our Skilled And Experienced Sacramento Surgeon
Our cosmetic surgeons at Sacramento Surgical Arts, PC have years of experience and extensive training. We have earned quite a reputation for ourselves in the Northern California community and have been granted membership into the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, the American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons, and the American College of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons. Our team focuses on providing excellent patient services by providing people with respect and compassion and meeting the unique goals of every patient we see. Sacramento Surgical Arts, PC ensures that our patients receive the best possible care by providing them a private, on-site surgical suite with anesthesia administered by our certified professionals.
For more information about the abdominoplasty procedure, or to schedule an appointment with us, contact us at 866.930.5837 today. We are happy to answer any of your questions and go over the pricing for your cosmetic surgery in Sacramento.