Dear Friends and Patients,
Thank you for being loyal patients and showing your confidence and trust in my staff and me. We so appreciate your vote of confidence and sending your family and friends to us for all these years. It is because of you that we have been able to continue growing and offering our patients the best care possible.
We love hearing from you and so do other patients. As a result, we would like to feature your testimonials on the Web. Please visit our Google Places page here, to leave a review. We certainly appreciate any testimonials that you can provide. We will also feature these testimonials on our website and only use your initials unless you tell us to use your name.
To leave a review on Google, please click on the Google Places link, and scroll about halfway down the page. Above the testimonials you will see a link titled, "Write a Review". Click on the link and a box will appear to place a title and description of your testimonial. You will need to be logged into a valid Google Account to leave a review.
Exciting Announcements and Specials
In celebration of our new website we are offering specials and promotions starting now and throughout the holiday season. We’d love your feedback and suggestions as we try to make our practice more accessible and user-friendly to you and your friends and family. Our goal is 100% patient satisfaction and the only way we can meet that goal is to listen to your feedback and recommendations, and then take positive action.
Here are a few of things you told us you’d like to see:
- No fee increases for 2011. We don’t have to follow suite with our vendors so we didn’t!
- Our new website just launched and we can’t wait for you to see it, www.sacramentosurgicalarts.com
- You can now follow us on Facebook where you can easily find the latest specials and events.
- We are offering a new service through StemSave that we are excited about. We now have the ability to harvest and store stem cells from extracted teeth. This is a great opportunity to save your stem cells for the future, and it avoids the debate of embryonic stem cell harvesting since it is from teeth.
- We are offering another exciting service. If you haven't heard about the Zerona fat reducing laser, the please learn more on our Zerona page. There is a quick video of what it does as well.
Specials are just another way for us to say thank you!
$500 Off on Zerona fat reducing laser through November 30.
Patients love this unique method of reducing fat in certain parts of their body without using any incisions. It is completely painless and can be done over your lunch hour.
It requires 3 visits to our office for two weeks, each visit lasting 40 minutes…no incision, no bruising, no pain, no down time. We are the only practice in the Sacramento area to offer this unique treatment.
We will be offering $100 rebates on Latisse starting October 1, 2010.
These rebates are limited and will be available only as long as supplies last. You will receive a $100 mail in rebate for Latisse with the purchase of either Botox Cosmetic or Juvederm XC and Latisse - see rebate form for details.
Our warmest wishes and sincere thanks,
Jagdev S. Heir, MD, DMD and the entire staff of Sacramento Surgical Arts