Platelet-Rich Plasma in Sacramento Oral Surgery
Services Extended to Yuba - Sutter Area
Platelet Rich Plasma
What is Platelet Rich Plasma?
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP), has become a valuable adjunct in wound healing
in dental surgery.
Platelets are colorless bodies that are present in blood. Their sticky
surface lets them form clots to stop bleeding. Platelet Rich Plasma is
a substance that is rich in platelets which helps your body to heal faster
by producing blood clots and concentrating growth factor. To create Platelet
Rich Plasma, your surgeon uses 20 – 40cc of your blood to extract
a suitable quantity of platelets.
Begin today: call (844) 673-9131 to
make an appointment.
How is Platelet Rich Plasma Used?
Platelet Rich Plasma can be used by your surgeon for many oral and maxillofacial
- Sinus Lift
- Bone Grafting
- Closure of Cleft Lip & Palate
- Repair of Bone Defects from the Removal of Small Cysts or Teeth
- Repair of Openings between the Mouth and Sinus Cavity Caused by Disease,
Injury, or Malformation
What are the Advantages of Platelet Rich Plasma?
- There is no disease transmission because Platelet Rich Plasma is a by-product
of the patient’s own blood
- Your surgeon can generate Platelet Rich Plasma easily
- Using Platelet Rich Plasma is a way to accelerate and enhance the body’s
natural wound healing mechanisms.
- Platelet Rich Plasma is cost effective because the surgeon produces it
in the office in less than fifteen minutes in the PRP Centrifuge Machine,
not at a hospital or blood bank.
Why Choose Sacramento Surgical Arts, PC?
With years of experience in the field, we have earned a
positive reputation in the community and are part of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, the American
Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons, and the American College
of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons. We have
four locations in which we can treat you and would be happy to offer you a confidential
appointment to discuss this treatment.
Call today at (844) 673-9131.